How to Apply for Poland Visa from Bangladesh?
Poland- the perfect blend of modern, Mythology and folklore!
Do you know Poland is the place where World War II started?
Yup, that’s true!
With a history that spans back over a thousand years, Poland is a treasure trove of historical landmarks and attractions. From the medieval architecture of Krakow’s Main Market Square to the somber reminders of World War II at Auschwitz-Birkenau, it’s a paradise for history buffs.
But that is just one side of the coin!!!
Whether you’re an adventure seeker, a history buff, or a foodie, there’s no shortage of experiences waiting for you in this hidden gem of Central Europe.
If you are interested in having a tour of this awesome country, this comprehensive guide to Poland Visa from Bangladesh will help you.
Do I need a Polish visa to travel as Bangladeshi?
Poland is one of the countries in the Schengen Area, and therefore, Bangladeshi citizens can apply for a Schengen visa for a Poland visit.
And guess what?
With a Schengen visa, you’re allowed to enter and stay in any of the 27 European countries in the Schengen Area including Poland for up to 90 days within 180 days.
You can get the following visas for Poland from Bangladesh.
What can you do on a poland Schengen visa?
Tourism: The primary purpose of a Schengen tourist visa is to allow the holder to visit any of the Schengen countries for tourism purposes. You’re allowed to do-
- Exploring cultural attractions
- And visiting historical landmarks
Business: A Schengen tourist visa also allows the holder to engage in business-related activities, it could be….
- Attending conferences,
- Product inspection & quality check
- And contract negotiations.
Short-term Study: A Schengen tourist visa allows the holder to attend short-term courses or training programs in less than 3 months in any of the Schengen countries.
Medical Treatment: When you have a Schengen tourist visa, you can receive medical treatment in any of the Schengen countries.
Visit Friends and Relatives: The visa holder can visit friends or family members residing in any of the Schengen countries including Poland.
How can I get a tourist visa for Poland?
The first question that pops up in your mind is- Is a Poland visa easy?
Well, the process is quite similar to getting a visa from other Schengen countries.
However, if your main destination or first place of entry is Poland, you need a Schengen visa from the Poland consulate. But the country doesn’t have a diplomatic presence in Bangladesh. They have an honorary consul officer; however, the office doesn’t process any visa applications.
So, how can you get a Poland visa from Bangladesh?
The Poland tourist visa is handled by the Sweden embassy in Bangladesh. So, you need to submit the Schengen form there, according to the requirement of the Sweden Embassy. You can submit the form by yourself (recommended) or can send any authorized someone on your behalf (only if you have a previous Schengen biometric within the last 59 months).
The next step…….
Pay the visa fee, and submit your application to the Swedish embassy along with the supporting documents. Wait for your visa application to be processed, which usually takes 2-3 weeks.
How much bank balance is required for a Poland tourist visa?
Normally, you have to prove that you can afford an amount of at least 100 PLN or 22.59€ per day of stay to get the Polish visa. However, since the visa application is handled by the Sweden embassy, the have separate requirements.
The more money you have on your bank the better, but we recommend at least twice the money than you intend to spend during your poland trip.
Documents for Poland Tourist Visa From Bangladesh
Common Document Checklist For Poland Visa:
- Passport: Your valid passport with at least 2 blank pages. The validity must be 3 months or more beyond your submitted travel plan.
- Passport Photocopy: Photocopy of the passport identity page
- Last Schengen Visa: Copy of your last Schengen visa if you have one
- Filled Out Visa Form: A completely filled Sweden visa form. You need to mention Poland as your main destination on the form.
- Photo: 2 Recent photos on a white background. Check the Schengen visa photo requirement here.
- Travel Plan: Your day-to-day travel plan within the Schengen member states. Covering the day of your entry to the day of your exit.
- Employment Documents: Documents related to your profession, this includes your employment certificate, NOC, and salary slips. If you have any alternative profession, you need to provide proof of employment.
- Person Bank Statement: Personal bank statement with regular transaction/source of income. The last balance should be sufficient to cover your travel costs.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel booking copy, or confirmation of accommodation where you will stay.
- Schengen Travel Insurance: Schengen medical insurance covers at least 30,000 euros for medical and health contingencies. Travel insurance is mandatory for Schengen visa applications.
- Return Air Ticket Booking: A primary booking of your flight to and exit from the Schengen area. You can submit a dummy ticket, the confirmed ticket is not required.
- Income Tax Documents: Submit the income tax acknowledgment copy of the last 3 years and tax certificates.
Additional Documents for Business Owners
- Business Documents: For business owners, Submit a copy of the updated Trade license, and other business documents.
- Company Bank Statement: Submit the company bank statement with sufficient proof of your business activities.
Additional Required Documents For Business Visit:
For a business trip, you have to submit some extra documents as they counted it as business visits:
- Invitation letter from Poland companies mentioning your purpose, activities, duration, and location of your stay.
- Details of the conference, fair, or trade show.
- Admission cards, tickets, or payment receipts for the trade show.
- Sponsorship or commitment letter from the organizers with the details if they cover your costs during the stay.
Processing Time, Fees, Visa Application Tracking & Passport Collection
The good news is the whole processing time can be tracked through the VFS website. Once your visa is expected, you will get a notification in the mail.
Once the passport is ready, go to the embassy and collect the passport. If everything is all right, you will get a Schengen sticker.
Usually, it takes 15 to 18 days to get a Schengen visa.
How much does a visa cost in Poland? when it comes to fees, the standard Schengen visa fee is-
- Adult: €80
- Children (6 to 12): €40,
Note: While collecting the passport, please check whether all the information is accurate or not. Notice the staff immediately if you notice any mistake or error.
Poland Visa Agency in Bangladesh
Applying for a Schengen visa needs a little bit of caution.
That’s because the rejection ratio is high, especially for those who apply the first time. It is recommended to take help from someone who knows how to handle this thing well, Like VisaProcessing Center.
We can help you to prepare the application form and supporting documents in a way that seems legit to give you the visa. We won’t brag- but our team is really specialized in organizing financial papers. Usually, it is the main reason why Poland’s visa gets rejected.
Contact us for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is there any Polish Embassy in Bangladesh?
There is a Consulate of Poland in Bangladesh. However, he doesn’t the visa related issues. Short-term Poland (Schengen) visas of Bangladeshi citizens are now processed by the Royal Sweden embassy.
What’s the Address for the Consulate of Poland in Bangladesh?
- Poland Embassy
- 18 Kemal Ataturk Avenue Banani, Dhaka-1213
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- FAX: (00-880-2) 882-22-44
- PHONE: (00-880-2) 989-35-28
Who represent Poland visas in Bangladesh?
The Embassy of Sweden represents Poland visas in Bangladesh. Below is the address:
Embassy of Sweden, Dhaka
- Bay’s Edgewater, 6th Floor, Plot No. 12,
- North Avenue, Gulshan-2,
- Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
- Telephone: +88 02 5566 8500
- Fax: +88 02 882 3948
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can we apply for Poland visas in Bangladesh?
Below are the address and details where you can submit your Poland visas in Bangladesh:
- Delta Life Tower, Plot 37, Road 90,
- Gulshan North, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh.
- Phone: (+88) 09 606 777 333,
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.vfsglobal.se/Bangladesh.
- Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM).
Where to apply for Poland long-term/ residency visas?
Keep in mind that for a long-term visa (more than 90 days), Bangladeshi citizens need to get a visa from the embassy of New Delhi. Most importantly, residence permits have to deal with in person.
Sweden embassy in Dhaka only accepts tourist/visit visas for Poland.
Embassy of the Republic of Poland in New Delhi
- 50-M Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi-110021, India.
- Phone: (+91) 11 4149 6904, (+91) 11 4149 6992, (+91) 11 4149 6975
- Fax: (+91) 11 4149 6974
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.newdelhi.mfa.gov.pl/en
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM).