Refund & Cancellation Policy
1. Please be aware that Visa Processing Center does not provide refunds for any reasons whatsover. All fees paid to us are final, and no repayment will be made if your visa application is rejected by the Embassy or the Immigration Authorities.
2. At Visa Processing Center, we are relentless in our stance against chargebacks. Any customer attempting to dispute a valid transaction will be permanently blocked from all services rendered by us; additionally, we’ll fight to ensure the request for chargeback is denied.
3. Visa Processing Center offers no refund for any delay in processing by third-party services or authorities. In addition, Visa Processing Center is not held accountable for reimbursing payments made toward external authorities and organizations.
4. The Service Charges collected by the Visa Processing Center have no relation to market charges. They are determined according to our company standards, which all customers will agree upon during our service sign-up. Any complaints made after service confirmation, claiming that fees are too costly or otherwise invalid, will not be accepted since they were already outlined in all of our information sources. Therefore, clients held no right to dispute them.
5. Non-communication with your consultant for a period of 1 month will be considered service delivered, even if the client leaves/don’t cooperate after providing partial information.
6. The client must furnish all relevant documents, forms, and information within a period of 30 days to the Visa Processing Center to complete the application submission process. If this is not done, no refund will be issued for advisory/consultancy fees.
7. The client must promptly advise the Visa Processing Center of all communications, be it written or verbal, within seven days of receiving them from the embassy or any other body related to processing.
8. The client is obligated to attend each and every interview at the agency’s desired location, at their own expense, and comply with any given orders. Timely compliance is essential for the successful completion of processing.
9. The client should be aware that if they choose to abandon their request or opt out for some reason at any time after signing up, no refund or transfer of the Visa Processing Center fee will be given.
10. The client will provide all essential information and documents, including English translations, in a specified format as directed by the Visa Processing Center or any relevant authority. Translating these documents is the client’s responsibility, and they are expected to bear costs.
11. The client understands that submitting documents to the embassy or authority is the client’s responsibility; even if the documents are provided by us, you need to check and ensure the document and information are right. If any of your documentation appears fake, inaccurate, incorrect, or insufficient in any way, Visa Processing Center will not be held accountable for it nor its potential negative implications.
12. Visa Processing Center has the right to terminate/withdraw their services without refund of the service fee of the client on the below terms:
12.1. With the intention of providing quality service, clients must submit all necessary documents within a month from the date of their registration. If not, the fee paid to us will be considered void.
12.2. Tries to malign the name of the company in whatsoever manner, which tampers the functioning of the business or reputation.
12.3. Doesn’t respond to the emails and calls made by the company for more than a month and backs out due to personal reasons.
13. Visa Processing Center is a private enterprise, not affiliated with any governmental organization or embassy. We can only assist by providing guidance and advice for those who wish to travel abroad. Unfortunately, we do not have the authority to grant visas.
14. Please note that the final decision on all requests rests with the relevant government departments in their respective countries. Our agreements with clients are drawn on the bedrock of trust, sincerity, and security, and each option is spelled out clearly. Our terms are transparent, and there is nothing hidden.
For further details, please Reach out to us at +880-1711-121816, or you can e-mail us at VisaProcessingCenterBD@gmail.com. One of our representatives will get back to you at the earliest.